Saturday, May 5, 2012

Darren Cole and the Troublemakers?


Yup that's right. I made that. I finally figured out how to make a meme... kind of. Anywho, I know it's cheesy, but I thought it fit so... thoughts?

Also, I made a Heather Pony a while back.


Pretty evil eh?

Okay so yeah, my My Little Pony obsession is probably a teeny bit annoying but I swear it's a really good show. Especially for a show that was made for 5 year olds.

Okay, for some reason, right now I see that one picture from Steph's SK blog in my mind. You know the one post, "A Day in the Life of Sammy Keyes"? She has that one pic where she's going,

"I swear it on Dorito's last life!"

I would put it up but I'm not sure she'd appreciate that.

Anyways, yeah I see it right there... after I swear MLP is a good show. Which is weird cuz I don't think Steph watches that show.

It would be real weird if Steph was reading this and it was referring to her as Steph instead of "you"

HEY STEPH IF YOU'RE OUT THERE! :D

Okay, I think that's all.

Love forever,
   Optimistic4ever







2 comments:

  1. Haha, you can put the picture up, I don't think its weird. Lol, I believe you that its a good show as long as you "swear it on Dorito's last life!" hahaha
    Oh, youre awesome.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must find time to watch this show! It sounds interesting....

    And I loved heathers! It made me laugh!

    ~Kylie~

    ReplyDelete