Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teeny Little Confession

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

It's my recent T.V show obsession.

I know it sounds really stupid and everyone calls it gay and stuff, but I swear, it's really good! Plus, let's be honest...


 
So yeah, I love the show. It's adorable, what more can I say?


 
That's all for now :D

Oh btw, for those of you who have no idea what the heck is going on with this MLP thing...
There's these people called Bronies. As in Bro Ponies. They're male teenagers and then like, men over 40. While the show is meant for five year old girls, the guys seem to be the main viewers. A lot of girls like it too though, and I happen to be one of them. :)

I suppose it's because a lot of teenage guys watch the show that there are so many memes for it out there...
I can't helpbut like it. It's adorable! :D

Anywho, that's all for now!

Love forever,
   Optimistic4ever

2 comments:

  1. My sister LOVES that show!!! (She's 12)She says I'm a lot like Twilight Sparkle. (and i love that twlight vs pony "twilight sparke thing XD) I've watched a few episodes, and they aren't like, SUPER kidish, and its not stupid either. I mean, I catch myslef watching Team UmiZoomi after the kids leave (my mom does daycare in my house). I'll just stare at te TV, then realize I'm watching a kid show. Haha.
    -Mrs. Leo Valdez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. Ponies gonna pwn. Gotta love that phrase

    ReplyDelete