Saturday, January 7, 2012

About the Title

So, despite the title, this blog will probably not be much about life or the universe. It's really only Sammy Keyes. So then why the title, you ask? Let me explain.

I love Google. I think it's genius. Lately, I've been super-addicted to all it's tricks. You know what I'm talking about, right? Google Gravity, and Do a Barrell Roll, and all those things?

Yeah, so anyways, if you type in "What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?" into Google search, a calculator will be displayed at the top of the screen with the answer '42'.  When I saw this, the geeky side of me just cracked up. And then, the Sammiac side of me thought the 42 should be replaced with Sammy Keyes. And thus, the blog title.

So, go try the google trick. and see if you can find any more. I will probably throw in a few tricks here and there once in a while.

That's really all for now. Have a great day!

Love,
Optimistic4ever

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a technology n00b.
    I don't know any Google tricks.
    I thought I did. I was reading your post and I was like, "Google tricks, yeah, like if you type 'dogs' into the search bar you get a bunch of links to dog sites,' and then you were like 'Google Gravity and Do the Barrell Role' and I'm like Whhaaaaaaaat.
    you make me feel lame.
    xoxo
    sammy4ever

    ReplyDelete